SUNHEARRT CERAMIK AND AJANTA OREVA GROUPFORMS JV FOR INDIA’S BIGGEST VITRIFIED TILES PLANT AND CREATES HISTORY.
Tiles have become an integral part of every home, every office and every space that you can imagine as tiles make an enormous impact and the way your interiors look. The Indian Tile industry, ranks in the Top 3 in the World in Tile manufacturing and continues to grow at a steady 15 per cent per annum. Sunshine Tiles Company Pvt. Ltd., which is well-established and popular company in India, incorporated Sunhearrt Brand in 2009. And the astounding journey that the later has had, Sunhearrt has become the sixth youngest brand in the Indian ceramic industry today. Sunhearrt brand’s product portfolio is very diverse and with products being manufactured entirely in India. The brand is, in fact, synonymous with “Make in India” and the “Vocal for Local” initiative of the PM’s vision. Sunhearrt has maintained its position as the number one exporter in the Indian ceramic industry for consecutive five (5) years along with proudly donning the status of the first three-star export house in India. And it is the quality assurance and product innovations that, the products of Sunhearrt brand companies, last year’s annual turnover has crossed the target of Rs. 639 crore, even in the current pandemic situation and overall slowdown.
Mr. Bhudarbhai– Group Chairman, Sunhearrt Ceramik shares, “It is a proud moment for all of us and this decision is important, to match up to the demand of the international markets. This collaboration is a testimony to the saying, “United We Stand” and thus, with this joint venture with Ajanta Oreva Group Lead by Mr. Jaysukhbhai Bhalodia and our mammoth plant at Samakhiyali, Gujarat; we are beginning our journey to create history in the Indian Tile Industry.”
Salient features of the Plant and some key highlights are:
· This plant will promote its itself in the market under the name of Sunshine Vitreous Tiles Pvt. Ltd., a joint venture of Sunhearrt Group and Oreva (Ajanta) Group.
· The plant will be operational as the first largest plant in the Indian ceramic industry in a total area of 99 acres.
· The plant will use the latest machinery to produce 51,000 square meters of glazed vitrified tiles per day.
· A total of three production lines will be fitted in the plant periodically, the first of which will be operational in a period of six months from today.
· The plant will have a total investment of Rs 270 crore in a phased manner and is expected to generate annual revenue of Rs 399 crore.
· The main objective of setting up this plant will be to cater to the export market.
· This plant will provide employment to the people, directly, as well as indirectly as per the estimates shown below and several members belonging to the families of those people will get their livelihood through this plant.
Direct Employmentwill be provided to 750+ people which includes, around 576 labourers, 100 semi-qualified staff, 50 qualified staff and 24 office staff and professional talents.
Indirectbenefits include: Goods – To meet the production demand of this plant, every supplier of raw materials, consumables, as well as, the utilities required by the plant will be developed which will indirectly provide jobs to many people.Services: In order to meet the demand for production of this plant, agencies will be developed to provide services such as transport, banking, etc. to the plant which will indirectly provide jobs to many people.
With this plant, the aim is to contribute to India’s economy and GDP with an estimated collection of annual GST of Rs. 72 crore& incremental income tax collection. And increase in the foreign exchange reserve by means of increase in exports.
Thus, keeping the dream of our Hon’ble Prime Minister, ShriNarendrabhaiModi to build India through the paramount motto of ‘SabkaSaath – Sabka Vikas’ in mind, the Sunhearrt Group has embarked upon the path of development and with this vision in mind for the future, we are determined to move forward in a way that takes care of the development of all our stakeholders. ShriBhudarbhai further added that Sunhearrt Group will make phase wise Investment in various project. The company will have plans to achieve revenue target of over Rs.1500 crore in the First Five years, In which turnover of Rs. 1000 crore will be generated in first three years. Further to achieve above Turnover company will also have plan to Invest in SANITARYWARE in First phase and further to extend the same in entire range of BATHWARE products in second phase.